Articles on this Page
- 05/14/09--19:19: _The “Yes, And” Tech...
- 01/13/10--19:26: _Work Happiness Tip ...
- 02/03/10--18:10: _How to Build Better...
- 02/04/10--19:28: _Hard, Fun and Beaut...
- 04/04/10--19:47: _Are Friendships the...
- 05/27/10--13:30: _I Miss Your Bad Jok...
- 05/14/09--19:19: The “Yes, And” Technique
- 01/13/10--19:26: Work Happiness Tip – Tag Your Co-Worker
- 02/03/10--18:10: How to Build Better Relationships at Work
- 02/04/10--19:28: Hard, Fun and Beautiful – Calming Tea Edition
- 04/04/10--19:47: Are Friendships the Key to Workplace Happiness?
- 05/27/10--13:30: I Miss Your Bad Jokes When…
(email subscribers: click here to go to Work Happy Now to view the video) As you can probably see I was exhausted when I shot this video. I really wanted to put out a quality video filled with excitement. I just didn’t have it in me. I showed it to my wife and she suggested that I reshoot [...]
I posted on Twitter about the importance of rewarding your co-workers. I love Twitter, by the way. The ability to connect with fun, smart and quirky people is brilliant. A friend on Twitter told me that she likes to create tags for her co-workers. I asked her what she meant and she explained that she likes to [...]
Relationships are built on trust. If I trust you to help me finish a project and you flake out on me, that trust is gone. If you are a stand up person who sweats, bleeds, and cries by my side and also encourages me to be great than you’ve earned my trust. I’ll love you until [...]
Where we are free to talk about the hard, the fun, and the beautiful of our work week. The best way to learn from our experiences is to step back, be honest, and reflect on pain and joy of our work week. Using my blog to meet amazing people has been a huge perk. I’ve interviewed [...]
Editor’s note: This is a guest post from Eileen Habelow, senior vice president of organizational development for Randstad. A recently published Conference Board study found that only 45 percent of Americans are satisfied with their jobs. While the causes of dissatisfaction may be many, it doesn’t seem to be rooted in the person we sit [...]
When you work with someone who annoys you, they can seem devastatingly awful. So awful that it can send you into a depression. Trust me – - it has happened to me. Maybe it’s an annoying client who won’t stop emailing you, a co-worker who loves to click his pen all day long, or a boss [...]